About Me

   Hello Everyone! I am a healthcare professional who works from home full-time. I like to take long breaks to get away from home, the desk and the laptop. I've had my German Shephard girl, Ava, for 15 years since she was a pup. We have opened pet sitting business when lived in LA area. When we moved to Orange County, Capistrano beach area I had to concentrate on my girl as she slowed down and we took little break from taking care of other doggies and concentrated more on senior life with my girl, as she needed more one on one attention.
Ava's wish for me to continue my passion of hiking and walking with other doggies while I am also hiking/walking with Ava spiritually, which I've been since her passing in November of 2022. She taught me what dogs want, love, and enjoy. The hiking, the walking and occasional treats (if appropriate) are included in all our dog sitting services.

Please join us on fun walks or hikes in Dana Point, San Clemente, and San Juan Capistrano area. 

Message me please if you have any questions.

Contact Name: Ella & Ava
Phone: 424-241-9164
Email: ella@petsdigthis.com

PetsDigThis is Insured thru Pet Care Liability Insurance.